- "Writing it's a sacred form of art. It takes a perfectionist to create a world, paint it with words, and allow others to experience its darkest fantasies, or its most intimate desires". Dean Steven Nichols
- "One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." Stalin
- "History was written by those who hanged the heroes." Braveheart
- "There's a demon for everything." Anonymous
- "The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." Walter Bagehot
- "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." Albert Einstein
- "Death is a mystery and burial is a secret." Stephen King
- "While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die." Leonardo Da Vinci
- "Evil draws men together." Aristotle
- "Evil is a point of view." Anne Rice
- "Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." Mae West
- "Have often thought upon death, and I find it the least of all evils." Sir Francis Bacon
- "Every one is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody." Mark Twain
- “Knowledge becomes evil if the aim be not virtuous.” Plato
- “It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe that lures him to evil ways.” Buddha
- Death it is only a transition to a higher plane of existence.
- Darkness makes the light brighter.
- "Time is a chain of constantly repeating events, and we're passing through."
- “Death is the portal to Heaven or Hell. We have a lifetime to choose.”
- “A lifetime, is only one second on the cosmic clock.”
Quotes by Dean Steven Nichols
Copyright © 2017 Dean Steven Nichols - All Rights Reserved.
Text Media Audio and Video elements unless indicated otherwise, are property of Dean Steven Nichols,
and may not reproduced or used without written permission may not reproduced or used without written permission.on. may not reproduced or used without written permission.